DESCRIPTION of our indoor space
Come join us in our 16th Century building for freshly cooked foods, delicious desserts and great atmosphere. We welcome dogs, have an area for children with toys to keep them entertained and offer free wifi. We advertise booking for a table as we can get extremely busy!
Our pub has three sections;
- Our Restaurant: Has more of a formal feel, dogs aren't allowed in the restaurant area for guests who wish not to be around our fluffy guests.
- The Main Bar: This is a favourite amongst many guests as it has great atmosphere and a real 16th century feel to it, dogs are allowed in the main bar.
- The Lower Bar: This space we recommend to families because it has a more calm atmosphere with toys to keep little ones entertained, having young children ourselves we understand dining out can be stressful, therefore us offering a safe space for children to wander around playing whilst waiting for their food allows parents to enjoy peace as well.
Gluten Free Options
Variety of Desserts made daily
The Popular 'Otter Ale', ‘Otter Bitter’ & ‘Otter Tarka’
Lots of Vegetarian and Vegan Options
Large Garden with toys
We welcome ‘Brit Stops’ to stay in our carpark
Baby changing facilities
Plastic cutlery for little ones
The Hunters Cabin
DESCRIPTION of the hunters cabin
Newly opened in summer 2018 is The Hunters Cabin will be serving food and drinks! - We have exciting food to offer such as, fresh pizzas in our pizza oven, hog roasts, burgers, toasties, fish & children’s menu!
We also have a bar built in the cabin too with a new cider to offer 'Rolling Apple'
COME AND JOIN US!
Table and chair for 100 people
Childrens play area and toys
Bar with ciders, beers on tap, wine, spirits, iced coffee, ice cream milkshakes and soft drinks!
Recently launched in 2018 is our Afternoon Tea, Paige works along with the guest to produce a menu they want whether its for personal taste or dietary requirements. We enjoy spoiling our guests and making the occasion one to remember! Its the personal touches we do that make us different to any other Afternoon Tea!
Booking is necessary to make all choices unique to the individual.
- Unlimited supply of tea
- Can cater for Gluten Free
- Choice of plain or raisin scones
- Variety of sandwich options on offer
- Different Afternoon Tea Packages on offer!